Thursday, July 29, 2010

Beautiful Grey Haired Woman


Yesterday on one of my many trips to the beauty supplies store. While looking for moisturizing conditioners, i happened to look up and see a tall woman. I was struck by her beauty. She had the most beautiful skin and her hair was long, thick and shiny. I guess i must have been staring, because she said "Hello young lady". I said "Hello". We struck up a conversation. Of course it was about hair.We got into regimens. She said she had been taking care of her own hair all her life. I have never seen grey hair so healthy looking. I was surprised when she said her hair was not thick at all, as a matter of fact it was quite fine (just like mine). Well i had to know what products she used to keep her hair in such great shape. She said she uses grey hair shampoo, twice a week. She alternates between Davines Alchemic Shampoo
and One 'n Only Shiny Silver Ultra Conditioning Shampoo
She conditions with keracare moisture conditioner and seals with coconut oil. She said, "Simple hair care is what keeps my hair healthy". "Regular trims, clean hair and diet, are all you need". Wow, unlike myself. When i leave the beauty supplies store. I am loaded down with product. "Fine hair cannot take too many products". "Simple is the way to go".  Thank you beautiful grey haired lady for that bit of wisdom.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :o)