Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Stretch With Me Challenge - Part 3

Okay ladies,

I'm on a new stretch challenge. This time i would like to make it to 6 months. I'm 8 weeks post and my new growth is like super afro right now. I have been using MN and an Indian growth oil and i have about 1 inch of new growth. Usually at 8 weeks i may have 1/2 inch of new growth, so it could be a combination of the heat (almost every day it's been 90 degrees and over in New York), the castor oil, the MN. I don't know but, it's good. I have a lot of shrinkage, so i look like i'm a little past apl. Waistlength where are you? Anyway, i'm not having too much trouble handling my hair right now. Even with the new growth the tangles are minimal. I think the heavy conditioner is keeping the new growth soft. I apply on dry hair, plastic cap, towel wrapped around my head, and leave on for 1 hour.

My deep conditioning mix :
Doo gro Thickening Conditioner
Tresemme Remoisture Conditioner with vitamin E
Vitale Olive Oil Hair Mayonnaise







Want to join the Stretch With Me Challenge

8 weeks down !!!
16 more to go !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :o)