Saturday, September 25, 2010

Nominated for a Sunshine Award!

My humble little blog has been nominated for the Sunshine Award by Hair's Tha Thing & Just Grow Already!.  I so appreciate these fellow bloggers for the nomination. The Award :

Here are the rules:

  • You must post the award's logo in a post or on your blog
  • Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers
  • Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they've been nominated
  • Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
Here are my nominees (all are blogs I love and have learned from):
 




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Sunshine Award and thanks for the love Finehairsistas. Keep on keeping on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @You do good work. Love your blog :o)

    fefe

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o)