Saturday, August 15, 2009

Product Review




Detailed Description


Product:
Emergencia will restore shine and health to hair that has been damaged by chemical processes such as hair coloring and/or hair straighteners. Formulated with carefully selected vitamins, proteins and mineral oils to assure maximum results.

How to use: After shampooing, massage Emergencia into hair and leave for 3 to 4 minutes. Comb hair and proceed to rinse hair with cold water.

Ingredients:
Purified Water, Vitamin E, Panthenol, Cetiol B, Mineral
Oils, Genamin, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Certified color and Fragrance.

Results : I have been having shedding issues ever since i relaxed on July 20th, so i figured i would give this conditioner a try, it's a Dominican product. I used it on dry hair for 1 hour, rinsed and applied LTR leave-in and sealed with keratin oil. Then lightly detangled and air dried... i can't say this product is amazing, but it did condition well, i still have some shedding. I will use it again and see how it works next time.

Rating :

1 comment:

  1. I strongly reccommend you try this product again, but this time try it after your wash (or cowash). I will leave no hair when being combed, i promise. I never tried it on dry hair but i suppose it works better on wet hair so your hair can absorb the product better!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o)