Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Countdown Begins

I am at that point again 10-1/2 weeks post relaxer, this is when it gets so difficult to stretch and to know what to do with my hair (does anyone have this problem?) I always just want to relax and get it over with, but i vowed that i would not relax earlier than 12 weeks. It's not that i have breakage or anything like that, but it is always so dry, brittle and hard to comb at this point, and i can't really do anything but put it in a ponytail or bun or a protective style. I wish there was a way to style my hair another way at this point, but i don't have a clue because i don't use heat. Oh well only 10 more days to go. Now which relaxer should i use? I have 10 days to make up my mind, any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :o)