Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hey Hairsistas

It's been a while since i last blogged, really not much to report. I am 14 weeks post which is the longest stretch that i have ever done and it's not because i want to stretch any longer, but the conditions for relaxing are not right, right now. My hair has about 2 1/2 inches of new growth and is so very difficult to control, my hair is not cooperating with me at all right now and is dry and breaking and shedding. The reason i went past 12 weeks stretch is because my scalp is so irritated and that's why i'm afraid to do a touch up right now, i am trying to have all the right conditions for doing a safe relaxer touch up. I have made up my mind that when i do relax. I will use ORS lye relaxer. I have fine hair and i have heard good things about this relaxer, and especially from people who have fine hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :o)