Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Kitchen Technician?

 I have come to the conclusion that natural products will be my staples from now on. Healthy tresses will be my top priority. I have also decided to use some of the stuff i already have in my kitchen cabinet to make some homemade hair conditioners, shampoos, moisturizers, etc. I will be experimenting and creating products that are good for hair health. I'm only keeping 1 commerical product. Mane & Tail Detangler. Becoming a kitchen technician i will know exactly what ingredients are in my concotions (unlike some commericals products that contain ingredients i have no idea what it is or can't pronounce)
  
You may now call me The Mixtress, lol



Here are some ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen :
  • Avocado
  • Honey
  • Almond oil
  • Essential oils such as peppermint, rosemary and tea tree
  • Grapeseed oil
  • Aloe vera gel
  • Whole milk yogurt
  • Olive oil
  • Glycerin
  • Castor oil
  • Shea butter
  • Extra virgin coconut oil
  • Water

If you know of any natural, handmade products for curly, textured, natural, relaxed, texlaxed hair. Please leave the link in the comment box.

Thanks everyone :o)

1 comment:

I love comments :o)