Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My New Regimen for 2011


Last year was a year of setbacks and comebacks!! I had taken 2 steps forward and 2 steps backwards!!
This year i plan to step up my game in all areas. My new regimen will re-introduce some techniques that has worked for me in the past. I have gotten most of the experimenting out of my system. This year's regimen will go back to simplicity. I was spending way too much time on my hair an not getting results.

The new simplified Regimen :
Wash days-Mondays & Thursdays (conditioner only)
Apply castor oil to scalp on wash days
air dry 
apply leave-in
moisturize & seal 2x day
protective style (wig, weave, braids)

Extas:
MN in between wash days
Henna or Cassia 2x month
Edge grow formula 2x day

I'm gonna work hard to reach my goal of 3 inches in 6 months for this stretch!!
Wish me luck :o)





2 comments:

  1. Good luck-you can do it! Thanks for the congrats and stopping by.

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Blessed Tresses,

    Thank you :o)

    fefe

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o)