Saturday, May 8, 2010

Stretch With Me Challenge 18 weeks post

I made it to 18 weeks post!!! Amazing for me, lol  I didn't think i could do it. When i first decided to stretch, up until 13 weeks, it was a breeze. No tangles, no clumping or anything different from how i usually handle my hair. Then at 16 weeks all hell broke loose. My hair started sticking together, wrapping around each other, dryness, brittleness and breakage and trying detangle became a monster. I won't give up on stretch this time, so i installed these latch hook braids to help me get to at least 6 months.  Wish me luck !!!

The stretch continues !!!
Join the Stretch With Me Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Girl good luck, I'm now calling this stretch "how far can I go before hitting the creamy crack" lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right girl, lol

    fefe

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o)