Sunday, March 21, 2010

Stretch With Me Challenge - 11 weeks post

Wow, i'm 11 weeks post now !!! So far it's been pretty easy dealing with the new growth.  I expected to really be struggling with my new growth now, because in the past, by the time i was 8 weeks my new growth would be so hard to manage.  I have about 1 inch of growth and that's pretty good for me. I'm a slow grower.

This is what i've been doing on my stretch :
1. Co-washing/deep conditioning in sections on dry hair (Mondays & Thursdays)
2. Air-drying
3. Applying JBCO to scalp (on wash days)
4. Applying Chi Keratin Mist (as a leave-in)
5. Applying a dime size of coconut oil to length

Extra :
moisturizing & sealing in sections (Wed, fri & Sun) 1x day

I will keep up with this regimen for as long as it works for my stretching

Come join MyHairSistas-Stretch With Me Group

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :o)